Well, I talked to my dear friend Angie today. Angie is a blogger who has been traveling the world for the last year. She's home a quick stay in the States, so I was super excited for a much-needed phone chat!
I told Angie that I'm trying to get the blog up and running again but don't quite know what to do with it. She recommended that today I write a short and sweet post entitled, "Ten Things On My Radar," or something to that effect. When Angie tells me to do something, I do it, so here we go!
- Pinterest. I'm sure you are all on Pinterest, but just in case someone out there isn't, hop to it and pin away. And swoon for hours. (Follow me here, if you would like!)
- The Sing-Off on NBC. Love love love me some a cappella groups!
- This hooded khaki trench coat. I decided it was time to grow up from the old red Columbia rain jacket with zip-in fleece, but I had a hard time finding a cute jacket with a hood. nordstrom.com to the rescue!
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Me and everyone else in America, but still. Fall in a cup.
- Silence. Less Bert Show, more quiet on my 45-minute morning commute. This is a good thing.
- Evernote. I love my sweet boyfriend for many reasons, but add the fact that he introduced me to Evernote to the list. A digital, categorized to-do list on steroids. Download it on your computer(s) and phone. Perfect for an organized geek like myself.
- The Pistol Annies, country music trio featuring Miranda Lambert. Listen to their new single, Hell on Heels.
- Atlanta and Real Simple magazines. In New York, I subscribed to Entertainment Weekly, New York and Glamour. I think my new subscriptions are indicative of a new phase of life.
- Palmetto Cheese with Jalapenos. This pimiento cheese will change your life. Thanks Amy and Meg for contributing to at least 2 new pounds that I've gained this month.
- Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me! on NPR. In Atlanta, this "Oddly Informative News Quiz" is on 90.5 FM every Saturday morning at 11am. I, however, usually listen to the Podcast on Saturday evenings while I get ready to go out with aforementioned sweet boyfriend.
That's it! I hope you enjoy these ten things as much as I do. :)